Wednesday, March 28, 2007

Who says Intel guys aren't cool ...

That's kind of a jab at my friend, Stoli. I feel that I have to give him a hard time, as he is an Intelligence Officer ... and worse yet, Air Force (Insert Air Power joke here ... lol). I can't give Stoli too much of a hard time, he was the first person to link to my blog (back in early March, it took me until yesterday to link to his) and because he has arranged the impossible ... he got me a room! Not just any room mind you, but a TRAILER HALF. Yes, tomorrow I will be the proud owner of my very own half of a single-wide trailer (complete with shared bathroom, and NO roommate!). For those of you who were interested, I did pass my test. I'll start turnover with the guy I'm relieving tomorrow. This means I could have a mailing address as early as tomorrow. I'll keep you posted. That's it for today, I have to go pack.

-Grease out

2 comments:

Debbie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Debbie said...

Hi Jas! It is your favorite Jewish neighbor, Debbie. You are quite the writer. I loved reading your blog - so glad Lisa sent out the address. The neighborhood is much the same...keeping your mother busy. Hear you thought I killed her off on our little walk, but I am sure she let you know we took it at a pace appropriate for our age! Take care. I will keep reading. Debbie

First stop home, next stop ...