Monday, May 21, 2007

More baby pics ...

After much prodding, Karen has sent more pics for me to post (I told her that her vacation was over and that she needed to get back to work … four days in the hospital, where I come from that’s called LAZY … You notice how bold I am when I’m 6,000 miles away from home, If I was home she’d be pummeling me with a baby toy right about now). Karen made it home with Patrick and Bridget in tow on Saturday. Megan and Brendan seemed to like having the babies around, and LOVE having Mom back home – even if she is laid up for a while. Brendan seems most excited that Mom is trapped upstairs in her room (Karen’s Mom runs a tight ship) because that way Grandpa can still spoil him without her interference. Megan has taken to the role of big sister with her usual aplomb. She is already critiquing the clothing choices for the twins and has her own ideas about what activities they should participate in (they are more in the observer mode vice participant at this point, give them a few months though and Meg will have them playing goalie in the backyard soccer matches). I think all involved are taking a well deserved week of low-key activities, after the madness of last week. I’ll post more pics as my wife sends them, and will return to the usual business of blogging random thoughts in a little while. Until tomorrow.
-Grease out.


P.S. The woman in the picture is Karen's doctor (and another Notre Dame alum!)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow! Congratulations! What a beautiful family you have.

Many thanks for your service and sacrifices - take care!

Lisa
A Soldiers' Angel in DC

First stop home, next stop ...