Saturday, April 28, 2007

Fun on a Saturday ...

Saturdays around here can be hit or miss. Almost everyone works seven days a week, but there are those who take the weekend off (I'm not that lucky). That leaves me here, on a Saturday afternoon, waiting for the sky to fall. There's really very little going on, but that can all change at any minute.


That being said, I've spent a good bit of this Saturday playing with the layout of the blog, and trying to make it more user-friendly. Apparently, I had it set up where only registered Google Mail users could leave comments - that's been fixed. I also added one of my favorite pictures of me shooting a baby Hornet off of the USS Carl Vinson back in March of 2005 (how I wish I was back doing that job again). I also added a homemade news feed at the bottom of the page. If you're not a fan of the Irish, Red Wings, Tigers, Braves or Bulldogs, you probably won't like it. If that's the case ... start your own blog, this one's mine. I'm trying to add the Fox News RSS feed to the page (and maybe ESPN), but I'm still trying to work out the technical details on that one. Hopefully, you'll find the site more useful, and if not ... refer to my comment above.


-Grease out

No comments:

First stop home, next stop ...