Wednesday, April 25, 2007

Confessions ...

I can’t hold it any longer, I must confess, after being confronted with the evidence by my sister-in-law … I am a …plagiarist. Yes that’s right, the last blog came directly from the Shakespeare Country historic site. My attempt to honor the Bard (who happens to share a birthday with yours truly) has ended in disaster (Gimme a break, it’s tough coming up with new stuff every day. I don’t know how these guys who do it full time pull it off … I guess it has to be a combination of extreme boredom and loads of free time … I have some of the former, not much of the latter). I will now (as is the trend in Hollywood these days) enter a rehab program designed for those who take the word of others and use it for personal profit … what, you mean I’m not getting paid for this? I’ll be back ……… ok, my stint in plagiarist’s rehab is complete. I will never plagiarize again ... tomorrow I will be presently my newest post, entitled 'The Sun Also Rises' ... it's a scorcher! (Seriously kids, don't plagiarize - my sister-in-law (the teacher) and my sister (the teacher turned county administrator) will find out and will blame me - holidays are tough enough without giving them free ammo)

-Grease out.

2 comments:

Anon76 said...

I was willing to give you some leeway since you were educating the world about the Bard. Shame on me for not realizing that you didn't properly cite your references. Good thing you have someone else looking out for you too!

Blondie said...

I am getting my @$^% kicked by this plagarism stuff! So, I can feel your pain!

First stop home, next stop ...